Our team at DFW Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is excited to announce the upcoming CE events for 2016 at no cost to you! You and your team are invited to join our Doctors in learning exciting new techniques, updates in our profession, and how to have a more profitable practice. Limited space available, so please register today! Contact one of our oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Irving, Mesquite, and Ennis, Texas, if you want to learn more about our events and continuing education courses.
- March 23rd — BiteLock™ & New Trends at DFW Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
“Learn more about digital surgical planning, Zygoma Implants, digital impressions, and new cosmetic trends including Botox®, Kybella® and Juvederm® Learn how to be an Opioid Free practice! ”
- May 18th — Screw Retained Crowns for Aesthetic Restoration
“Discover the advantages of screw retained vs. current restorations”
- September 14th —Trefoil: A New Concept for Surgical Restoration of the Lower Jaw
“Learn about the upcoming technology from Nobel Biocare to restore the lower jaw.”
- October 5th — Ortho Seminar
“Introducing new trends in orthognathic surgery.”
- October 19th —Dental Hygienists
“Join us as we look into current technological advancements on implant maintenance.”
- November 10th — Creating Real Value for Care with Systems, Passion, and Proof!
“This is an event for the whole team! We will work on a personality profile and learn how this information can benefit the team and patients at your practice!”