Have you lost one or more teeth in your mouth? You do not have to live with a smile that’s incomplete anymore. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery offers tooth replacement services such as dental implants to help fill the gaps caused by lost teeth and help you regain your smile. We have provided some of the common benefits of dental implants:
– Dental implants fit more naturally than other dental restorations, and many patients consider them more comfortable than dentures.
– While dentures can shift in your mouth when you try to chew tough foods, dental implants are much more secure and can make eating your favorite foods enjoyable again.
– Dental implants undergo a process called osseointegration, in which the surrounding bone grows around the implant to support it and hold it tight.
– Dental implants enhance your natural shape and structure, which is otherwise affected by missing teeth.
– Dental implants provide the support your jawbone needs to prevent it from weakening and deteriorating after tooth loss.
– Your surrounding gums can allow the neighboring teeth to shift and move after a tooth is lost, but dental implants fill that gap.
– You can once again enjoy a full smile in social settings, as dental implants can improve your self-esteem and boost your confidence.
If you would like to know if dental implants in Irving, TX, are right for you, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pedro Franco, Dr. Howard Price, and Dr. Drew Havard at. Give us a call today at [phone]!